Thursday, January 6, 2011

new year’s resolutions

 

1. To get abs. I don’t need a six pack. A two pack would be okay.

2. To become conversational in French by the time we make it out to New Caledonia this year.

3. To double the followers on our blog.

4. To get as excited about the idea of settling down long enough to incubate children and raise a family as I am about exploring new countries and moving every month.

I honestly don’t know which one will be the hardest.

I just asked to look at Jacob’s list and he seriously has about 20 goals (and, he says, he’s not done yet). Dang, he outdid me. I guess I’ll have to come up with some more.

Okay, here’s one:

5. Get the article writing and Traffic Geyser and customer support for our businesses outsourced and profitable.

Anyone want to share theirs? Or have any tips to achieving any of mine?

1 comment:

LJBohman said...

I think you have an awesome trainer so I won't touch the abs part, but I can say I did a lot of reading of church stuff about mothers to help me get excited about being a mom. No other organization can really shine light on how important a mother is, nor can they help you to see your full potential in that work.

On top of that, do you really have to settle down? I don't think so. Life changes, but it doesn't end once kids come. Liam is 3.5 months old and he has already lived in two states in the US and in a 'third world' country. He will visit China, Thailand and Australia before he is two. Maybe you just stay in countries longer and go to ones with good health care.

As for french, you have a great tutor who makes good jokes in french.

Love your goals. Love your blog.

Powered by Blogger